University of California, San Francisco uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
UCSF Box is a cloud-hosted platform that allows users to easily store and share documents, photos, research materials and other files for collaboration.
UCSF Box CANNOT be used for ePHI, FERPA, PII or sensitive/restricted data.
To get access to this service, understand more about its uses or how UCSF Box compares to MyResearch, shared drives or other collaborative technologies, please read more here.
*******S P E C I A L N O T I C E*******
Secure Box launches October 3, 2016 – learn more
• Box resources (best practices, videos, and tutorials)
• Box Sync help
• Dropbox to Box migration
• Supported Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari
By using UCSF's Box service, you are agreeing to comply with the following policies. Please review them before using UCSF Box.
• UCSF Minimum Security Standards for Electronic Information Resources Policy
• UCSF Roles and Responsibilities for Securing Electronic Information Resources Policy
• UCSF Authorized and Acceptable Use of Electronic Information Resources Policy