University of California, San Francisco uses your network username and password to login to Box. Continue to login to Box through your network.
UCSF Box is a cloud-hosted platform that allows users to easily store and share documents, photos, research materials and other files for collaboration.
To get access to this service, understand more about its uses or how UCSF Box compares to MyResearch, shared drives or other collaborative technologies, please read more here.
*******S P E C I A L N O T I C E*******
Secure Box launches October 3, 2016 – learn more
• Box resources (best practices, videos, and tutorials)
• Box Sync help
• Dropbox to Box migration
• Supported Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Safari
By using UCSF's Box service, you are agreeing to comply with the following policies. Please review them before using UCSF Box.
• UCSF Minimum Security Standards for Electronic Information Resources Policy
• UCSF Roles and Responsibilities for Securing Electronic Information Resources Policy
• UCSF Authorized and Acceptable Use of Electronic Information Resources Policy